Since 2004, REBRAND continues to be the most respected global recognition program for effective brand transformations. Small, regional, global, nonprofit, and private organizations all enrich our experiences and deserve recognition.
REBRAND 100® Global Awards
Recognition for excellence, REBRAND 100 Global Awards is juried by a multidisciplinary panel of prominent, international experts.
Who is eligible to enter:
The REBRAND 100® Global Awards have been for entry by in-house and/or consulting agencies and firms involved in building, growing and transforming brands.
Why those that have entered do:
Showcase your effective brand transformation capabilities and successes to clients and prospects. The REBRAND 100 Global Awards is the first, global, highest, juried recognition for excellence in brand repositioning. Any other “similar” program is an imitator.
A few winners benefits.
There is a mix of premium and in-demand benefits for winners. A few include:
- Prestigious Global Recognition
Your firm or brand will be showcased on the only, global, renowned site focused on effective brand transformation.
- Full Page Online Display
You will have our help in sharing your brand and expertise via our outreach network as we drive many to view the showcases. You will also be able to direct your clients and prospects to the official display that highlights your expertise.
- Winners Logo License for Agency or Brand Consultant
Agencies and brand consultants will be granted the right to display the winners logo with your work, as proof that the results you achieved for the brand is verified among peers and the business world in general. License Rights must be secured by brand owners with a minimal investment.
- REBRAND’s Own Media and Social Channels outreach
All winners in the showcase benefit from attention and focus from clients, prospects, and the interested business and industry public generated from REBRAND’s robust international media and social channels outreach.
- Opportunity to Invest in Additional Promotional Support and Metallic Embossed Winners Certificates
All winners in the showcase can invest in a number of options for premium outreach support as well as option for beautiful, frameable embossed certificate or encased versions we prepare and deliver to agency and/or brand owner(s).
Entry Steps At-A-Glance
There are mainly seven steps required. More details are in the official entry Guidelines PDF link in red at the top of this page. Please reach us here if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and read the official Entry Guidelines we provide
- Gather assets depicting before and after states of your brand transformation
- Write a total 300 word summary of your work divided, as needed, into these sections: Industry Setting, Challenge, Strategy, Results, as well as your list of project credits. For the project credits – who on the client and agency/consultants side contributed to the work – you can choose to only note the brand and its web address with the agency/consultant and their web address. If you choose to list all individuals, see this: Example of full project credits included: Scroll all the way to the bottom of this Australian Energy Foundation showcase page
- Complete the Fee Calculator – link in red at top of this page
- Process the invoice we send you via PayPal
- Complete the official entry form for each entry – link in red at top of this page – you will receive the upload link provided after you submit that entry form to upload all assets for each entry
- Upload the following: payment receipt print-out, before and after image assets, and 1 – 3 short videos (3 min max each) that are optional to include in a single zipped folder, per entry, that you name with the project name and the name of the brand/agency/in-house team that worked on it. Please be sure each image has a descriptive name for the file or include a document with a short name for each image so that we are clear on how to describe it. Before image 1 or After image 2 as names are not okay. Instead, you can name in some way similar to: Before-business-card – After-billboard – After-print-advertising – After-website.
It takes little more than these seven to enter for consideration by our prominent, global jury.
An entry will NOT be considered complete without proof of entry fee payment. If you have questions about this, please reach us at email@example.com