Alhoty is well-known as an industrial services brand, working across the region and providing a range of analytical services to a wide client base, spanning numerous sectors including: construction, ‘oil field’ and manufacturing.
The previously-named ‘Al Hoty’ needed to differentiate their brand from their erstwhile parent firm (Al Hoty-Stanger). Alhoty previously used the same name and identity with minor tweaks. This needed addressing but the owners didn’t like the idea of a dramatic change. The brand had no strategic framework so this would need to be built and there was no literal identity, slogan or messaging platform.
We changed the name to a singular ‘Alhoty’ giving instant differentiation. Then established the core purpose; ‘to do things the right way’. Alhoty take care of details, knowing their thoughts and actions save lives and money.
• Vision; ‘to empower development through expertise’, enabling the firm to expand their expertise while ensuring client confidence in Alhoty’s team expertise.
• Values; Supportive, Trustworthy, Proactive and Diligent, setting the cultural imprint of the firm.
• Core perception; ‘the experts’ expert’
• Identity; ‘expanding beyond the box’. The modernist iconic treatment expressed a purposeful evolution, allowing Alhoty to retain a touch of legacy which ensured senior stakeholder buy-in and enabled a positive migration for the team and partners.
• New identity was applied creatively to a range of touch points, including internal graphics and signage, across print materials and across their highly engaging digital presence
• Internally, the team feel the brand fully represents the competency of their practice
• Management team reported high levels of team buy-in and satisfaction with the new vision and expression of the firm.
Client: Al Hoty – www.alhotybahrain.com
Brand Strategists/Designers: Unisono – www.unisonoagency.com
Brand Strategy: Amy Morgan
Creative Director: Liam Farrell
Designers: Hajer Ghareeb, Liam Farrell
Copywriting: Liam Farrell, Jorge Olivera