Since 2004, REBRAND continues to be the most respected global recognition program for effective brand transformations. Small, regional, global, nonprofit, and private organizations all enrich our experiences and deserve recognition.
REBRAND 100® Global Awards
Recognition for excellence, REBRAND 100 Global Awards is juried by a multidisciplinary panel of prominent, international experts.
Who is eligible to enter:
The REBRAND 100® Global Awards have been for entry by in-house and/or consulting agencies and firms involved in building, growing and transforming brands.
Why those that have entered do:
Showcase your effective brand transformation capabilities and successes to clients and prospects. The REBRAND 100 Global Awards is the first, global, highest, juried recognition for excellence in brand repositioning. Any other “similar” program is an imitator.
A few winners benefits.
There is a mix of premium and in-demand benefits for winners. A few include:
- Prestigious Global Recognition
Your firm or brand will be showcased on the only, global, renowned site focused on effective brand transformation.
- Full Page Online Display
You will have our help in sharing your brand and expertise via our outreach network as we drive many to view the showcases. You will also be able to direct your clients and prospects to the official display that highlights your expertise.
- Winners Logo License for Agency or Brand Consultant
Agencies and brand consultants will be granted the right to display the winners logo with your work, as proof that the results you achieved for the brand is verified among peers and the business world in general. License Rights must be secured by brand owners with a minimal investment.
- REBRAND’s Own Media and Social Channels outreach
All winners in the showcase benefit from attention and focus from clients, prospects, and the interested business and industry public generated from REBRAND’s robust international media and social channels outreach.
- Opportunity to Invest in Additional Promotional Support and Metallic Embossed Winners Certificates
All winners in the showcase can invest in a number of options for premium outreach support as well as option for beautiful, frameable embossed certificate or encased versions we prepare and deliver to agency and/or brand owner(s).
Entry Steps At-A-Glance
There are mainly six steps steps required. Please reach us here if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and read the entry guidelines we provide (2024 guidelines coming soon)
- Gather assets depicting before and after states of your brand transformation
- Write a 300 word summary of your work divided, as needed for these sections: Industry Setting, Challenge, Strategy, Results, as well as your list of project credits. Example: Scroll all the way to the bottom of this Australian Energy Foundation showcase page
- Send us an email to email@example.com the number of entries you will submit, and include the name of any related professional organizations to which you are a member. If one of those is among our partner organizations, you will be entitled to an entry fee discount.
- Process the invoice we send you via PayPal and include the payment receipt in the items you package along with the summary write-up of 300 words or fewer, image assets, and 1 or 2 short videos that are optional to include
- Include a note (can be on a PDF) with an authorized signature with the Permission and Granting of Rights verbiage far below.
When 1-6 above are complete, you zip up all assets for each project entry in a separate folder give the zipped folder an obvious name that include your firm/company and the brand name, then upload each project asset via our file transfer account with the link we provide.
It takes little more than these steps to enter for consideration by our prominent, global panel of experts.
1. An entry will NOT be considered complete without proof of entry fee payment. If you have questions about this, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. An entry will NOT be considered complete without a signed document that includes this text below. You can fully copy and paste it into your preferred document software, have it signed by your appropriate authority, and then save as a PDF that you will include in the assets you submit for your entry. If you have questions about this, please reach us at email@example.com
Permissions and Granting of Rights
All entrants must obtain pertinent permissions and rights to submit all components entered. This includes from clients, writers, photographers, website and video creators, and for all other images/ items that serve as examples of the “before” and “after” representations required.
All entry materials will be retained by REBRAND. REBRAND will not return or refund entries under any circumstances. Entry fees are to help cover the awards’ administration and the jury process. Please do not send us files for which you do not retain a copy, as we will not return entered materials.
By entering, all entrants assure that they have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all items and images submitted. REBRAND is not liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement, or for non-payment grievances held against entrants, and/or brand owners. The entrant warrants that all materials and information provided are true and correct, and that the display of the submitted work, credits, and information noted will not infringe on any rights of the entrants, brand owners, or any third party.
It is the responsibility of entrants to include the names and pertinent roles of all organizations involved in the project for noting of project credits. REBRAND is not responsible for any omission of this information on the credits list or in the project summary write-up, if relevant.
All entrants agree to hold REBRAND, its sponsors, partners, and collaborators free and harmless from any costs or expenses of any claim arising out of use of the entry materials. By submitting your entry, you agree that any or all of the materials may be published in any media by REBRAND, or any other party it authorizes in connection with the awards, for the promotion of the awards and media efforts related to the subject of branding, and for the marketing and promotion of rebranding case studies and teaching tools, and publications with no obligation of royalty payments to any party, as long as pertinent project credits provided are referenced, linked, or noted.